This week we simulate the NZ Flying Doctors Service, based out of Christchurch Airport.
For 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the New Zealand Flying Doctor Service provides critical-care patient transfer services between specialist metropolitan hospital facilities and outlying areas, accompanied by skilled medical practitioners in the aircraft alongside patients.
- Cessna Conquest C441
- Beechcraft King Air 200
- Beechcraft King Air C90B
Call up Christchurch Tower to be assigned a patient transfer, you could be going anywhere in the Country! Please use an aircraft similar to the above.
NZ Flying Doctors Service website.
Find the Standard Route Clearances for your departure airport here.
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at: vatnz-events
When clicking on an AIP link for the first time, you may come to the AIP NZ web page which requires you to click on "I agree". After doing this it is best to use the back arrow on your browser until you are back here again, or close the TAB that was opened. Then click on the link again and you will go straight to the PDF.
- Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
- Arrival/Departure (3) & (4) — RWY 02/20
- Arrival/Departure (5) — RWY 02/20
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (5)
- RNAV STAR RWY 11 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (3) & (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (5) & (6)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (7) & (8)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (9) & (10)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (3) & (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (5)
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (3) & (4)
- Visual Arrivals RWY 02 & RWY 20
- Visual Arrivals RWY 29
- VFR Arrival Procedures RWY 02/20 (1) & (2)
- VFR Arrival Procedures RWY 29 (1) & (2)
Standard Route Clearances