Today we will be flying between Christchurch (NZCH) to Paraparaumu (NZPP). The Air New Zealand route between Christchurch and Paraparaumu stopped in March 2016. To remember this historic flight fly your favourite light aircraft between these two airports. Air New Zealand previously operated the Q300 on this route although any aircraft of similar size is suitable.
CHPP 2 - CH Y819 AGSOP Y295 PP
PPCH 1 - PP H364 WN V306 SABDA Y622 MESIX H159 CH
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at: vatnz-events
When clicking on an AIP link for the first time, you may come to the AIP NZ web page which requires you to click on "I agree". After doing this it is best to use the back arrow on your browser until you are back here again, or close the TAB that was opened. Then click on the link again and you will go straight to the PDF.
- Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
- Arrival/Departure (3) & (4) — RWY 02/20
- Arrival/Departure (5) — RWY 02/20
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (5)
- RNAV STAR RWY 11 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (3) & (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (5) & (6)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (7) & (8)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (9) & (10)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (3) & (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (5)
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (3) & (4)
- Visual Arrivals RWY 02 & RWY 20
- Visual Arrivals RWY 29
- VFR Arrival Procedures RWY 02/20 (1) & (2)
- VFR Arrival Procedures RWY 29 (1) & (2)
Standard Route Clearances