Fly all the way down to the bottom of the south island, the route between Christchurch (NZCH) and Invercargill (NZNV) is flown by Air New Zealands ATR 72 fleet although the route can handle any aircraft up to a Airbus A320 or Boeing 737. The flight should take less than 2 hours return, leavig plently of time for 2 or even 3 legs.
Join us as we explore the most southern airport on the South Island and the most southern airport in the mainland New Zealand.
Christchurch (NZCH) to Invercargill (NZNV)
CHNV 3 - Y714 IDARA Y676
Invercargill (NZNV) to Christchurch (NZCH)
ADLUP Y615 ELDAK
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at: vatnz-events
- Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
- Arrival/Departure (3) & (4) — RWY 02/20
- Arrival/Departure (5) — RWY 02/20
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (5)
- RNAV STAR RWY 11 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (3) & (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (5) & (6)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (7) & (8)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 29 (9) & (10)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (3) & (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 02 (5)
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (1) & (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 20 (3) & (4)
- Visual Arrivals RWY 02 & RWY 20
- Visual Arrivals RWY 29
- VFR Arrival Procedures RWY 02/20 (1) & (2)
- VFR Arrival Procedures RWY 29 (1) & (2)
Standard Route Clearances