This week come join us while we continue to explore the South Island, heading north towards Ashburton. Our first stop of the night will be Timaru, followed by a scenic flight up the east coast before landing at Ashburton. Even if you have no experience you can still join us and learn a few things or two on the way and most importantly have a fun time doing what us members enjoy most. Remember this is a social flight group and we will be departing in two groups.
approximately - 1.5hrs
- Depart Dunedin (NZDN) tracking north towards Oamaru.
- Preform a touch and go at Oamaru.
- Depeart heading north up the east coast.
- Preform touch and go at Timaru before heading north along the east coast.
- Finally preform a full stop landing at Ashburton.
If you feel like you cannot follow specific landmarks to each waypoint you may track direct between each airport however most pilots will follow the leader.
- Meet in the VATNZ Flight Club TeamSpeak room.
- server = vatnz.teamspeak3.com
- nickname = first name space last name space vatsim id
- password = Temporary TeamSpeak password for event will be the event departure airport ICAO in lower case.
Event designed by
- Brody Jellyman
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at:vatnz-events
NZDN Dunedin, New Zealand
Standard Route Clearances