This week come join us while we leave Hastings, heading south bound towards Masterton. Our first stop of the night will be Dannevirke, followed by a scenic flight over the Ruahine Forest Park before landing at Fielding. Finally depart heading towards Masterton. Even if you have no experience you can still join us and learn a few things or two on the way and most importantly have a fun time doing what us members enjoy most. Remember this is a social flight group and we will be departing in two groups.
approximately - 1.5hrs
- Depart Hastings(NZHS) following State highway 2 towards Dannevirke.
- Preform a touch and go at Dannevirke (NZDV) before heading south-west.
- Fly in between the Ruahine Forest Park and the Tararua Forest Park on track to Feilding (NZFI).
- Preform a full stop landing at Feilding (NZFI).
- Track southbound along the Tararua Forest Park towards Masterton (NZMS) to perform a full stop landing.
If you feel like you cannot follow specific landmarks to each waypoint you may track direct between each airport however most pilots will follow the leader.
- Meet in the VATNZ Flight Club TeamSpeak room.
- server = vatnz.teamspeak3.com
- nickname = first name space last name space vatsim id
- password = Temporary TeamSpeak password for event will be the event departure airport ICAO in lower case.
Event designed by
- Brody Jellyman
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at:vatnz-events