This week's focus airport is Hamilton (NZHN). Hamilton is located on the west coast of the North Island, just over 50NM south of Auckland (NZAA). This airport is an international airport with Pacific Blue operating to and from Brisbane with their B737-800 fleet. Collectively, Eagle Airways, Mount Cook Airlines and Air Nelson operate routes from Hamilton to Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Palmerston North. Sunair also operates routes to a number of regional airports in the North Island with their C172's and PA-23's.
Bring out your favourite aircraft and fly into or out of Hamilton (NZHN) or plug into an ATC position listed below and don't miss out on the action.
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (3) & (4)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (5)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 36R (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 36R (3) & (4)
- VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- RWY 18 VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- RWY 36 VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- Helicopter VFR Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
Standard Route Clearances