For this week's SNO, we will be making a short hop from Hamilton (NZHN) to Norfolk Island (YSNF).
To assist with position reports, feel free to use the Cross the Ditch Oceanic Reporting Tool.
Each leg will take approximately 1hr 40m to complete and the route is typically suited to B737 or A320 aircraft but if you have another aircraft you want to bring, feel free to bring it along.
For the event, the order in which you fly the legs is based on the following formula:
Even VATSIM ID's: YSNF-NZHN-YSNF
Odd VATSIM ID's: NZHN-YSNF-NZHN
There is a known problem with the default FS9 scenery at Norfolk Island where the airport is under water. This can be fixed by installing the Snowman YSNF scenery which can be found here:
Norfolk Island to Hamilton
- NF G591 AA H211 HN
Hamilton to Norfolk Island
HN H211 AA G591 NF
NZHN Hamilton, New Zealand
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (3) & (4)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (5)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 36R (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 36R (3) & (4)
- VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- RWY 18 VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- RWY 36 VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- Helicopter VFR Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
Standard Route Clearances
YSNF Norfolk Island, Australia
|YSNF_TWR||Norfolk Island Tower||118.100|