This weekend VATNZ & VATPAC have a combined event.
Fly from Auckland (NZAA) to Melbourne (YMML).
To assist with position reports, feel free to use the Oceanic Reporting Tool.
YMML to NZAA - BADGR N759 PEBLU
NZAA to YMML - PEBLU N759 BADGR
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at:vatnz-events
Melbourne, Australia << Charts
When clicking on an AIP link for the first time, you may come to the AIP NZ web page which requires you to click on "I agree". After doing this it is best to use the back arrow on your browser until you are back here again, or close the TAB that was opened. Then click on the link again and you will go straight to the PDF.
- Arrival/Departure (1) & (2) — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (3) & (4) — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (5) & (6) — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (7) — All RWY, Nosie Abatement — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (8) & (9) — RWY 05R/23L
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (5) & 23L (6)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (6) & 23L (7)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (7) & 23L (8)
- RNAV STAR RWY 23L (9)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R & 23L (1)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (2) & 23L (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (3) & 23L (3)
- RNAV STAR RWY 23L (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (4) & 23L (5)
- Visual RNAV Arrival RWY 05R & 23L
- VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures — All RWY, VFR Arrival Procedures — All RWY
- Aerodrome — RWY 05R/23L Operations (1) & (2)
- Ground Movements — RWY 05R/23L Operations
- Ground Movements (7) — Low Visibility Taxi Routes
- Ground Movements (8) — RWY 23L Arrivals, Ground Movements (9) — RWY 23L Departures
- Ground Movements (10) & (11) — Code F ACFT
- Code F ACFT Taxi Routes — RWY 05R/23L — Arrival & Departure
- International Apron — RWY 05R/23L, Domestic Apron — RWY 05R/23L
- Ground Movements (1) & (2) — All RWY
- Ground Movements (3) & (4) — All RWY
- Ground Movements (5) & (6) — All RWY
Standard Route Clearances