This week we will be flying around the Hauraki Gulf, Thames/Coromandel and the Waikato.
We welcome all pilots of all skill levels to come and join us this Saturday for a couple hours of fun filled flying.
- Start at Kaipara Flats (NZKF).
- Fly down the coast of the Hauraki Gulf towards Ardmore (NZAR).
- Do a touch and go at Ardmore (NZAR).
- Fly south to Mercer (NZME) and do a touch and go.
- Fly east to Thames (NZTH).
- Fly south to Matamata (NZMA) and do a touch and go.
- Fly to Waihi beach (NZWV).
- Fly up the coast to Pauanui (NZUN) and do a circuit.
- Fly north to Whitianga (NZWT) for a full stop landing.
Maps showing flight path
- Click here
- Meet in the VATNZ Flight Club TeamSpeak room.
- server = vatnz.teamspeak3.com
- nickname = first name space last name space vatsim id
- password = Temporary TeamSpeak password for event will be the event departure airport name in lower case.
Event designed by
- Brody Jellyman (Photos also)
To have your flight booking appear on the VATNZ Homepage to let others know you plan to fly, remember to book your flight in Vroute.
Events Mailing List
This mailing list is used to announce upcoming online events in the VATNZ calendar. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.
Subscribe to this list at:vatnz-events
NZAR Ardmore, New Zealand
- Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
- Arrival/Departure (3) & (4)
- Arrival/Departure (5)
- RWY 03 Preferred VFR Arrival/Departure Routes (1) & (2)
- RWY 21 Preferred VFR Arrival/Departure Routes (1) & (2)
- Helicopter Arrival/Departure Sectors, RWY 03 Helicopter Preferred VFR ARR/DEP — South
- RWY 21 Helicopter Preferred VFR ARR/DEP — South, Helicopter Arrival/Departure (1)
- Helicopter Arrival/Departure (2), Helicopter — Tower TLOF Training Circuit