Tonight VATNZ supports our neighbouring division VATPAC for their Panic Stations event.
The concept of a Panic Stations event is to see which aircraft lands as close to the target time of 10:30z having flown in from far and wide.
This time, the arrival airports are two adjacent international airports in South East Queensland -
- YBBN - Brisbane
- YBCG - Gold Coast
To support VATPAC, please to leave Auckland as early as you can in order to make the trek over the Tasman Sea and land as close to 10:30z as you can.
Be prepared to hold as traffic volumes increase as you get closer to Queensland.
Can you take out the coveted prestige of winning Panic Stations?
Auckland to Brisbane
AA A464 ELLAS Q39 SAVER G329 BN
Auckland to Gold Coast
AA A464 ELLAS DCT LAMSI DCT CG
- Arrival/Departure (1) & (2) — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (3) & (4) — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (5) & (6) — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (7) — All RWY, Nosie Abatement — All RWY
- Arrival/Departure (8) & (9) — RWY 05R/23L
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (5) & 23L (6)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (6) & 23L (7)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (7) & 23L (8)
- RNAV STAR RWY 23L (9)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R & 23L (1)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (2) & 23L (2)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (3) & 23L (3)
- RNAV STAR RWY 23L (4)
- RNAV STAR RWY 05R (4) & 23L (5)
- Visual RNAV Arrival RWY 05R & 23L
- VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures — All RWY, VFR Arrival Procedures — All RWY
- Aerodrome — RWY 05R/23L Operations (1) & (2)
- Ground Movements — RWY 05R/23L Operations
- Ground Movements (7) — Low Visibility Taxi Routes
- Ground Movements (8) — RWY 23L Arrivals, Ground Movements (9) — RWY 23L Departures
- Ground Movements (10) & (11) — Code F ACFT
- Code F ACFT Taxi Routes — RWY 05R/23L — Arrival & Departure
- International Apron — RWY 05R/23L, Domestic Apron — RWY 05R/23L
- Ground Movements (1) & (2) — All RWY
- Ground Movements (3) & (4) — All RWY
- Ground Movements (5) & (6) — All RWY
Standard Route Clearances