Monday 20 January 2014 is Wellington’s Anniversary Day celebrating the founding of the province.
Wellington's airport is one of the most challenging in New Zealand due to windswept runways, so why not fly in and out of any airport in New Zealand in your favourite aircraft!
Pick from a local VFR flight or choose your a real flight from one of the many scheduled services each day:
- Air New Zealand - Airbus A320 and Boeing 737-300
- Virgin Australia - Boeing 737-800
- Jetstar Airways - Airbus A320
- Mount Cook Airlines - ATR72
- Air Nelson - Dash 8-300
- Eagle Airways - Beech 1900D
- Air Chathams - Convair 580
- Sounds Air - Cessna Caravan
Visit the Wellington Airport website for flight information.
Come and celebrate in the Nation's Capital.
Standard Route Clearances