New version of Euroscope released
The developers of the popular Air Traffic Control software, Euroscope, have announced a major new release.
Euroscope is the most common controller client used in the VATNZ division, and despite a fairly steep learning curve, provides a host of powerful and unique features.
Controllers who use Euroscope should consider upgrading to take advantage of the new goodies.
The official announcement from VATSIM:
VATSIM Notice to Airmen (NOTAM)
Issued by Steven Cullen (841154), 11-May-2014 23:25 UTC
In conjunction with the closing of the VATSIM conference, W14 in Vienna this past weekend Gergely Csernak has released the latest rendition of his highly acclaimed ATC client; Euroscope 3.2
The highlights are:
* Complete new simulator structure. More control over the planes, predefined taxi routes, artificial intelligence for ground traffic, tower simulator.
* Improved STCA and and a brand new MTCA tool - the CARD list is available.
* Flight plan separation tool.
* Probing tools - check conflicts before issuing the clearance.
* New radar antenna handling.
* TAG item coloring on departure/arrival.
* MSAW warning.
* Save tracking information on disconnect and restore them after reconnect.
* Plug-in environment: CAircraft class is deleted but CFlightPlan and CRadarTarget are introduced.
Please download your copy from http://www.euroscope.hu