The end of the school holidays is here and all of the people that got out of Hamilton to enjoy their school holidays now need to return. Some pilots have their own aircraft while some will be flying back on airline flights from around New Zealand. The plan is to pack Hamilton with as much traffic as possible VFR and IFR, except some holding, delays as small VFR aircraft get in the way and the lack of a full length taxiway means back tracking the active.
Fly from anywhere to Hamilton and back to pick up more passengers, use any aircraft even if you can only bring 1 passenger it all helps!
NZHN Hamilton, New Zealand
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (3) & (4)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 18L (5)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 36R (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) STAR RWY 36R (3) & (4)
- VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- RWY 18 VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- RWY 36 VFR Arrival/Departure Procedures (1) & (2)
- Helicopter VFR Arrival/Departure (1) & (2)
Standard Route Clearances
Flight and ATC Bookings
We encourage pilots and controllers alike to book your intention to fly or provide ATC using vroute.
These bookings display on the VATNZ website and allow others to know when and where to expect pilots and controllers to be online.
VATNZ Events Mailing List
To keep up to date with all the events taking place in the VATNZ division, subscribe to the VATNZ Events Mailing List. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.