The plan is to pack Hamilton with as much traffic as possible VFR and IFR, except some holding, delays as small VFR aircraft get in the way and the lack of a full length taxiway means back tracking the active.
Fly some circuits r possibly a route involving Hamilton, anything goes.
Both Hamilton towers have been rostered so that you can expect a full ATC service between 8 and 10. Bay Approach is open to anyone that is interested.
NZHN Hamilton, New Zealand
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 36R (3) & (4)
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 36R (5) & (6)
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 36R (7)
- Departure (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 18L (1) & (2)
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 18L (3) & (4)
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 18L (5) & (6)
- RNAV (GNSS) SID RWY 36R (1) & (2)
- RWY 18 & 26 VFR Departure Procedures
- Helicopter VFR Departure Procedures
Standard Route Clearances
Flight and ATC Bookings
We encourage pilots and controllers alike to book your intention to fly or provide ATC using vroute.
These bookings display on the VATNZ website and allow others to know when and where to expect pilots and controllers to be online.
VATNZ Events Mailing List
To keep up to date with all the events taking place in the VATNZ division, subscribe to the VATNZ Events Mailing List. Receive reminder emails before each event detailing what's happening and where.